Monday, March 27, 2006

Tagged

Oblique Ismo has tagged me with the "Four Things Meme", so here we go:

Four Jobs I've had:

  1. Assistant Stage Manager
  2. Shelf stacker
  3. Youth worker
  4. University administrator
Four Films I can Watch Over and Over Again:
  1. I Went Down
  2. Jaws
  3. Star Wars original trilogy (Okay, that's cheating a bit but there are lots more than 4 films I can watch again and again)
  4. The Breakfast Club
Four Places I've lived:
  1. Donegal
  2. Dublin
  3. Dorset
  4. Hampshire
Four TV Shows I love:
  1. Spooks
  2. Shameless
  3. Life on Mars (please, please, please BBC/Kudos, don't make us wait another year for the next series!)
  4. Green Wing
Four Places I've Been on Holiday:
  1. Netherlands
  2. France
  3. Spain
  4. York
Four of my Favourite Dishes:
  1. Veggie Chilli
  2. Veg Stir Fry
  3. Brother-in-law's veggie lasagne (spotting a theme yet?)
  4. Any veggie dish with garlic, tomatoes, onions and peppers but absolutely no mushrooms. I do not eat fungus.
Four Blogs I Visit everyday:
  1. Writer's Guild
  2. Danny Stack
  3. Bang 2 Write
  4. Scott the Reader
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
  1. Home (London)
  2. Home (Ireland)
  3. That's
  4. it!
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
Can only think of three who may not have been tagged with this already (and apologies if you already have!)
  1. Lucy
  2. Dom
  3. Olaf
There, now, wasn't that enlightening?

No comments:

Post a Comment